Subject: RE: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 25 March 2025 (Estonia)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Merike Saks", <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 13:12:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We are following up with a gentle reminder regarding the invitation below.

We sincerely hope Estonia will be able to join us this year, particularly
since it did not participate in the previous CHF meetings. For your
reference, the agenda is enclosed.

We are pleased to share that the OECD CHF meeting has already secured
strong participation, with 29 countries and nearly 50 representatives
confirmed. The participants include: Finland - Head of Government
Financial Controller’s Function, Ministry of Finance (attending for the
third consecutive time); Norway - Director of Agency Governance, Ministry
of Finance (attending for the third consecutive time); France - Vice
President of the Interministerial Committee for State Control and Internal
Audit (attending for the third consecutive time), among others.

We would greatly appreciate your response and confirmation of Estonia’s
representatives at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Darius

Darius Matusevicius
Risk Management, Internal Control and Audit Policies

Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ||
<http://www.oecd.org/> www.oecd.org ||  <https://www.oecd.org/gov/ethics/>
Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Tel.: +33 1 45 24 11 09

Follow us on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/theOECD>    <http://www.youtube.com/oecd>
<http://twitter.com/OECD>    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/oecd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/organisation-eco-cooperation-development
-organisation-cooperation-developpement-eco>

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/> Read our latest report:

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/>

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

From: MATUSEVICIUS Darius, GOV/ACIG
Sent: 24 February, 2025 5:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Keit Pillak <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; GOLANI Lalit,
GOV/ACIG <[email-masked]>; HAN Sangyeon, GOV/ACIG
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 25
March 2025 (Estonia)

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am following up with a gentle reminder regarding the invitation below.
We would greatly appreciate your feedback on Estonia’s participation in
the meeting.

If possible, kindly confirm the names of Estonia’s representatives by 26
February.

Looking forward to your response, and please do not hesitate to reach out
if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Darius

From: MATUSEVICIUS Darius, GOV/ACIG
Sent: 13 February, 2025 9:06 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: GOLANI Lalit, GOV/ACIG < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; HAN Sangyeon, GOV/ACIG <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 25
March 2025 (Estonia)

Dear Gert,

It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in the OECD Central
Harmonisation Function (CHF) meeting on 25 March 2025, at the OECD
headquarters in Paris, France (in-person).

The CHF meeting is the first step to building an interactive community of
experts on the topic that breaks down silos of units responsible for such
functions within countries. The meeting will provide a common ground to
stimulate the policy dialogue, setting clear standards on the subject
matter across countries. Please see the draft agenda attached.

The Global Anti-Corruption  <https://www.oecd-events.org/gacif/en> &
Integrity Forum (26-27 March) may also be of interest to you. The Forum is
the leading annual multi-stakeholder platform shaping anti-corruption and
integrity dialogue between governments, businesses, and civil society. The
2025 theme of the Forum is “Harnessing innovations to break new ground”
and will explore the role of emerging technologies like artificial
intelligence (AI), data analytics, and digital forensics, in disrupting
corrupt practices, strengthening integrity, and enhancing enforcement. The
Forum will emphasise the private sector’s role as a critical partner in
anti-corruption efforts, looking at how public-private partnerships and
tech solutions can enhance supply chain due diligence and prevent fraud.

The single online registration for the 2025 forum will provide you access
to all the events, including the Central Harmonisation Function meeting:

https://www.oecd-events.org/gacif/en/registration/registration

I would be grateful for your soonest confirmation, to participate in the
CHF meeting for what promises to be a fruitful and stimulating dialogue.
If you are not the appropriate representative of the function, please
kindly forward the invitation to the correct contact.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.

Kind regards,

Darius

Darius Matusevicius
Risk Management, Internal Control and Audit Policies

Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ||
<http://www.oecd.org/> www.oecd.org ||  <https://www.oecd.org/gov/ethics/>
Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Tel.: +33 1 45 24 11 09

Follow us on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/theOECD>    <http://www.youtube.com/oecd>
<http://twitter.com/OECD>    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/oecd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/organisation-eco-cooperation-development
-organisation-cooperation-developpement-eco>

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/> Read our latest report:

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/>

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.